It’s begun and we’ve survived so far….Marks started his new job and we’re starting a routine slowly…. In all honesty we both found the first day a bit harder then first thought as really we’re never apart, but after a day we where both so busy that the week flew by. Of course it wouldn’t be life with out a bit of drama and of course a small dishwasher fire was there to spice things up….haha. (all is fine and dishwasher is now in working order) Thank goodness for my Father-in-law who’s a phone call away and drops everything to come to my rescue! It’ll take a few weeks to get use to our new routine, but it’ll be beyond worth it! I’m so excited that our child care need once I go back to work will be very minimal and Laken will get some extra Grandma time on the days we happen to need a sitter. With some of the other moms in our play groups heading back to work already the anxiety has started to set in, but with not having the stress of finding child care has sure made it a lot easier.
I’ve added a few photos as we’ve been trying to enjoy the nice weather when it’s here….We sure cannot wait for summer to really arrive and we should be able to get in some good camping this year!!! Laken is motoring around like crazy and although he can crawl normal…would much rather “army crawl”. He’s into everything and is now picking up on what we’re saying, asking him and is very set in what he wants…I even got the eye roll a few times.. He is just amazing and we cannot wait to enjoy the summer with him! Till next post! xox
Nolan and Laken at Babes in the Library/ Rhyme Time that we attened every Wednesday at the public Library. We sing songs, rhymes along with read books.
More rhyme time at the library
Cole (one of the boys I babysitt) and Laken on our friday walk along with feeding the ducks at the park.
Helping Dad work in the garage, the best thing about the walker is with the cement lip onto the drive way it stops Laken from being able to leave the garage!
Sunglasses and Hat Check ready to supervise!
I see how this is cute now...but oh how I can see how much trouble this is going to be in a few years....
No comments:
Post a Comment