It truly is Amazing how fast time fly’s when your having fun….the last ten months have been a complete blur….and yet the month before Laken arrived seemed to be the longest month in history I swear! This last weekend we celebrated Our Babes first birthdays together with our Baby steps group, as all the babes birthdays stem from April to August and we thought it would be nice to have one big birthday for all of them to celebrate such a huge milestone!!
I know I sound like a broken record but being a mom is truly the best job in the world and I wish I could pause it just for a moment. Laken said his first official word this week, we’ve been saying mama, dada and babbling for quite a while but with out a doubt Laken looked at Mark this week when he got home and said “Hi Daddy” and any time you ask him “who’s that?” and point at Mark it’s a very pierce “Dad”.. It’s so hard to believe how much Laken has grown and the smile that went across Marks face when those two little words came out Priceless!
The Birthday was such a great day and I cannot say enough about how great everything looked and went. Each Babe got there own little cup cake, present and cluster of balloons, along with other special touches that have gone straight into the memory book. What made the day even more special is the fabulous women I’ve been able to meet and share this unbelievable journey with, they are all Amazing, strong, beautiful women and make being a mom just that much better!
So I’ve included a few pictures from the Birthday party along with a few swimming pictures and pictures from the recent wedding we were at along with Lakens 1st hair cut! ….Laken loves the water and although Summer seems to be a bit confused as we haven’t had to many sunny days we’ve been able to sneak in a few! The next few weeks will be full of weddings, hopefully some camping….and as much fun we can cram in before our year is up and I have to go back to work…..
The 1st Birthday Tree Vanesssa Made
Laken 5days old and now...
The Dads came too!

Trying to get a group shot....

The Cute Banner Vanessa Made!
Another Try.......
Happy Birthday Babes!
Some of the Beautiful Mama's
Each Babe got their own little Cup Cake thanks to
Terri!
Laken had no problem with the cake he knew just what to do with it...too funny!
Each babe also got a gift!
Swimming in the Little Tikes pool Grandma got him!
So Handsome at the wedding we where at!
Our 1st Hair cut from Cousin Melissa at her Salon!
~Swimming Swimming In My Swimming Pool~


No comments:
Post a Comment