Saturday, December 31, 2011

Our Annual Babes Christmas Party~

                  I know I say it often but I really am blessed to have these Ladies and babes in not only my life, but my family’s lives as well. The power of a woman is inconceivable and to see the mole hills and mountains each one of them has over come, climbed and conquered since we all embarked on our journeys of becoming mothers in 2009 has been unbelievable. Not only are they all unique, intelligent, compassionate, and strong but they are all Amazing mothers. It’s such a reassuring feeling that you have the support, sound board and understanding of such amazing women .That in itself truly makes the job of being a Mom that much more enjoyable. To know someone is feeling the same way, going through the same thing and you have them to talk to is beyond words. We try and get together once a month to visit and talk about our kids, life, careers and of course husbands, something I thoroughly enjoy and know I need in my life.



               So again this year we threw the kids a Christmas party, full of fun treats, snacks, play and of course presents! Each Child got sent home with a personalized sled Mark and I made them to hang on their tree as well as a gingerbread pop and present. Terri also sent each of the kids home with a pair of finger mittens. It’s so neat to see them all play together and interact I’m not sure who enjoys the parties more…the kids or the parents…! Here are some pictures form the party!
 

Laken waiting for all his friends to arrive

Lily, Lily's Mom Michelle, Taya and Laken chowing down

Visiting

Laken, Gabby and Lily playing

picking our gifts from Santa's Bag :)

Laken's turn
Caroline and Nolan

everyone opening gifts :)

Laken with his Books!

Laken and Lily
Laken and Gabby

Gabby, Laken, Lily and Marisol

No comments:

Post a Comment