Saturday, April 2, 2011

March Madness and Now it's April.....Oh Dear...

             Ooops it's been a while, not for the lack of trying to blog though or the lack of New things going on... March has been crazy! First my Laptop decided to bite the dust or something....here is to hoping it can be saved along with all my pictures that are on it! The big news though is Laken Started going to a day home in March. As most of the parents we know dealt with the fears, anxieties and hesitations of child care months ago! As they were dealing with that though Mark and I were having reservations about Laken not being socialized enough, so we started play school continued with other programs and Marks Mom continued to watch Laken on the days in which we where in need of child care.Which works out great except for the horrid weather we have been having and and the commute in which that entails. So we decided for the few days ( 8 max) that we needed we'd find a Day Home, and we did! We found an Amazing lady by the name of Trina who has a Day home where we know the other children and the women truly has a day home because she loves children. It's been an adjustment for Laken and he still cries when I drop him off but goes to Trina willingly and has so much to tell me when I pick him up! Laken also gets at least one sleep over at Grandma and Papa's a month which he loves!
             Laken is changing every day and  I still cannot believe how fast life is flying! Here is hoping that spring is some where in the near future and that my next post is sooner then later with a fixed laptop so I can update some pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment