Thursday, April 28, 2011

If you live with your Heart you can never go wrong~

It seems like life keeps speeding up….April has been no exception as I feel I’ve been busier then ever! Between Wedding showers and preparations for some great friends who are about to tie the knot, new opportunities… to Easter parties, dinners and just simple family time I really am not sure where April was in all this….


This month started out with wedding showers, where I must say Laken pulled out charm I’ve never seen before…We Had our Annual Easter Party with all the Babes and Moms’, went to a Children’s festival…Where all was well until we seen the clown and then it followed us to the petting zoo…that was the end for us! Then before we knew it Easter was here and I have to say this Easter was the Best Easter by far and I cannot wait for the next! Not only was Laken more aware of what was going on, I’ve really tired to slow down…Ensure I’m enjoying every minute and not sweating the small stuff ( which I‘m not sure is good as it may be forcing the type A personality into over drive.. organizing even more…I‘ll keep you posted on that one…hahaha). Even if it means staying up till 2 am to pre make brunch so I can visit and truly be present. I’ve also been striving to ensure we as a family are focusing on the time spent with each other not the hoopla we sometimes all get carried away in…Good Friday I worked, which left the boys a day to hang out together. The Easter Bunny Came to visit us on Saturday as he new Daddy had to Leave for work on Sunday leaving goodies for Laken! Including a trail of cookie filled eggs, books, coloring books and a fishing rod! We tried to meet the Easter Bunny at the Museum, but Laken wanted as much to do with him as he did with the clown….. Daniel and Kayla came in for Easter Brunch which included eggs benedict, hash browns, muffins, fruit, omelets ..ect.. It was truly a perfect day we decorated eggs and then spent the afternoon down at our neighbor hood pond fishing! The Weather was Beautiful and after the winter storms we had this month the nice weather was welcomed with open arms! Laken and I then went to Church with one of my girlfriends who’s getting married in a few weeks had a lovely lunch with her and finished the day with another girlfriend at the park! Monday we had Easter dinner with Mark’s family and another Easter hunt for Laken! He had a blast with all of his cousins and it’s so nice to get together. With how fast April has gone it reiterated how quickly time flies and how important it is to take time out for family as we’ll all miss the kids being this age and it’s not something you can get back!
Life’s also been busy with work of course, I’ve been asked to participate in a capital health project with the Hospital I work at and think it’s going to hold some great opportunities! Marks also been busy and still loving every minute of his job! We Cannot wait for the Summer and are quickly getting very excited for our trip over seas!! Hope you all enjoyed your Easter! Xoxo The Cesar’s


 Here is Our April!
 Babes Easter Party~




The Easter Bunny Came To The Cesar House!

 

Attempting to Meet The Easter Bunny....

 

Easter Brunch with Daniel and Kayla 

 

Grandma Kelser's Easter Dinner
 

The Boys~ Cade, Laken and Josh

 Laken catching and tackling the barn cat...Cade wondering what he is doing...
 Laken and Cade
All the kids jumping Bales, Laken playing and Great Grandma Kesler

 

 Helping Mom at home~

No comments:

Post a Comment