Saturday, June 21, 2014

Brett Elizabeth Ann~ Turns Two and Melts our heart even more~

Brett at 9 Months with Big Beautiful Blue Eyes
 
Brett at Two Years Old



 
Sugar and Spice and Everything nice that's What Little girls are made of~
I remember the day we welcomed Brett into this world like yesterday..... Leaving my Doctors appointment on April 11th, 2012... with Dr. Adolph saying "See you in the next 12 hours.." and Just like Laken 12 hours after my appointment Labour Started... 5am would be contractions off and on and then full fledge Labour started at 8:30am, arrived at the hospital at 9:30 taken into the delivery suit at 10:20am and welcomed our Beautiful Baby Girl into the world at 10:59....
Brett is Fierce, Sassy and full of Love.... Never have a met a little girl who gives sweet little hugs like her.... who will grab your face hold it in her hand and tell you " I love you"... She's determined
driven and has no fear which will be the cause, I am sure of all my grey hairs... At two Brett speaks in full sentences, processes things at a level that has us in constant awe... Her Dad and Her Big brother are no doubt her hero's and partner's in crime. Her loves at the age of two are animals... of any kind... she loves the color blue, eats everything and everything.. Has a definite sweet tooth with a love for Jello....and anything that has speed...waterslides, fast cars, roller coasters ect....she's all about it...
I thought our life was complete with Laken and that Boys were so much fun and although I still feel that way, Brett has brought so much more then I could had even fathomed into our lives, little girls are a rollercoaster of high pitch screams and so much love.... She's developing all her own likes and dislikes, personality and all the fine quirks that make her, her... I am soo thankful and feel beyond blessed to be her mom . Mark and I cant wait to see what this next year bring and the little woman she's becoming! Here are a few pictures from her Easter themed Birthday...  Full of real Baby Bunnies from Petland and the Easter Bunny herself arrived! Thankyou to everyone who took the time to celebrate with us and who takes the time out of their busy schedules to love our little girl as much as we do! xox

















 


No comments:

Post a Comment