This year I feel we have a lot to be thankful for…. I try to make a conscious effort to name three things a day I’m grateful for, I can be having the worst day and if I stop to regroup, take a minute to go over just three things I am grateful for... it usually puts what was upsetting me into a whole new perspective! Some of the things in which I am always grateful and thankful for include; Those friends and family members who take the time to not only include me in their lives but are actively involved in mine. The ones who take the time to make that quick call, email, txt or visit to say hi…..they truly make life just that much better! Those who are now gone but have made a huge impact on my life….. I’m grateful for the home my family and I have created, for my Amazing Husband and wonderful little boy. My animals that give unconditional love, for all the little things that make me laugh and for health because I think we forget to be thankful for it until we‘re sick. The list could go on and on….and I’ve been working on not only reminding myself of these things daily but to remember to thank those whom I’m grateful for. Society today is so fast paced and evolving so fast with acronyms that the words please, thank you and your welcome seem to get lost…..
So here is wishing you all a Very Happy and Warm Thanksgiving and for those who don’t celebrate thanksgiving we wish you a Very Happy and Warm October! From our family to yours! Xox
Laken with My Aunty Leona, His "mama" and his cousinc Ryenne and Dane
Mark with Baby Dane and Laken
Picnic at the park
Laken Loves Picnic's
No comments:
Post a Comment